We design, print and produce creative solutions for
all NHS literature and branding.
Our work is extremely creative producing everything from campaigns, annual reports, logos, leaflets, posters etc .
When producing materials for the NHS, we follow our communications principles to ensure that your work is:
- Clear and professional: demonstrating pride and authority in what we do.
- Cost-effective: showing that budgets have been used wisely.
- Straightforward: avoiding gimmicks and over complicated design or wording.
- Modern: portraying the NHS in a way that is up to date.
- Accessible: understood by the target audience and easily obtainable and available in other languages, symbols or formats.
- Honest: avoiding misleading information or false promises.
- Respectful: showing respect for our audience, avoiding unfair stereotypes, acknowledging the different needs of individuals and populations.